Saturday, October 25, 2008

Post I POST MARKET CRASH

I have noticed a spike in my spam mailbox. It is coming from all those internet entrepeneurs selling their surefire method of becoming a billionaire to making 200 dollars a day extra. They all are long messages some five or more pages long, with repeated phrases, such as

 

FROM MY JUNK MAIL-

"

Hello, I am Robert L. Cox. (My friends and colleagues call me BOB.)

Right about now your head is probably spinning with questions such as "Who are you?"... But more importantly, "How can I be so sure your ‘closely guarded’ wealth attraction methods can work for ME?"

Well, to properly answer that I’d have to tell you about four men
whose lives I helped transform.  Make no mistake:
ONLY after I entered into an alliance with these men did
they go onto become billionaires...

Now, you might be thinking: "Sure, it takes money to make money... that’s why these guys became billionaires."

Mind Secrets" That Can Help You
Attract Everlasting Wealth
in just 30 Days...

"Now you can use the exact ‘tractor beam’ money-making strategies that propelled 4 ordinary men into becoming billionaires..."

Mind Secrets" That Can Help You
Attract Everlasting Wealth
in just 30 Days...

"Now you can use the exact ‘tractor beam’ money-making strategies that propelled 4 ordinary men into becoming billionaires..."

 

And so on and so forth.

II.  The second set of messages is from

Investment firms, banks, and mortgage companies.

Newsletters on Money and Markets

Stock Alerts, Investment U. and so on ans so forth.

  • And of course, I have only 1 hour to respond since there is a limited number of positions, or DVDs in stock....
    • III. I have noticed a decrease in the number of credit card offers, both email and snailmail.
  • It becomes obvious all these people have a lot of time on their hands...They like many of us are scrambling to put food on the table and keep the lights on.  Those who are so successful feel compelled to help the  rest of the world.....so why are they selling their 'program'?? If their primary success worked, why do they have to recruit more?
  • Follow the money....if there is any. 

By the way I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you for only 100 dollars (times are tough, and with inflation and increased overhead, the one dollar offer has expired....(shipping included by overnight FEDEX. )  HURRY THOUGH, THERE ARE ONLY TEN REMAINING. 

We accept VISA, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD,WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL, EUROS, RUBLES,DENARIS,GREEN STAMPS,AND STIMULUS REBATE STAMPS.

No comments: